PHI LINGS is a non-surgical non-invasive treatment that shrinks excess skin, bags, and wrinkles. It is revolutionary in wrinkle smoothing and eyelid tightening, dramatically reducing hooded eyelids. PHI LINGS Plasma Therapy is a revolutionary facelift procedure that requires no surgery. It tightens and lifts the skin with instant results.
How Does It Work?
The PHI-ION hand-piece produces a tiny plasma flash which leaps from tip to the skin in a micro-millimeter sized point. This superficial point minimizes the skin in its immediate vicinity – which reduces the excess skin, tightening the lid / under eye area. A series of tiny brown spots are strategically placed to attain the desired result for the excess skin.
The skin around the spot tightens pulling the cells closer together. It’s the only treatment to successfully reduce the excess skin.
Eyelids feel lighter, with the heavy lid massively reduced. The eyelids are also smoother, without excess folds of skin. The application of make-up is easier and has increased longevity!
Phi Lings Aftercare:
- Immediately after treatment, there may be a burning sensation. This will usually resolve during the remainder of the day although if it is particularly uncomfortable or persists for a longer period, then an anti-inflammatory medication such as ibuprofen can be taken.
- Following treatment, it is normal to have some swelling. This can be significant around the eyes and can last for several days and may lead to interference with vision in the initial period.
- Cold compresses may be applied to reduce the swelling.
- If the swelling is more severe, anti-inflammatory medication and/or anti-histamine may help alleviate the swelling.
- Crusting will usually develop over the treated area, this will often initially be brown or black on the surface of the skin and flake off over the following days. It may take over 2 weeks to completely disappear. It is essential to not pick at this crusting as this may lead to infection or scarring.
- Occasionally the treated area may become a little weepy, this is part of the normal healing process and will improve with time. However, if it starts to become hot or red or if there is any pus present, then please contact the clinic for advice as this may suggest an infection has developed.
- It is essential to keep the treatment area clean, dry and protected with a broad spectrum sunscreen. Do not use alcohol-based cleansers.